Sunday, February 24, 2013

12 of 12: My Clapotis

The 12th, and final, shawl for 2012 was another Clapotis.  The pattern is just so quick and easy, and the FO has great drape and bounce.  After making one for Becca, I had to have one for myself.

 
I didn't technically finish the 12 shawls in 2012 challenge because this one took me until January 2 to bind off.  However, I'm going to count it as a win because I had enough of the shawl done by December 31 to meet the yardage requirements...but wanted to keep knitting for a longer scarf.  I've also been too busy wearing the thing to take photos in order to write this post.  A success all around I would say!

While I enjoyed the 12 in 12 challenge, I'm looking forward to a bit less structure to my knitting queue this year.  Perhaps I'll even finish that first sweater I have on the needles....



No comments:

Post a Comment