Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas II

Christmas knitting included several hats.

Beanpole Beanie, by Rachel Weaver.  This lovely cashmere hat found its way to its new owner over Thanksgiving, but I'll still count it towards my Christmas tally.  Lovely pattern, very warm, fun details.


Lina, by Joko Knits (ravelry).  Having been in a lace mood for the past year, it's been a while since I did any cables.  I really like the look of this hat and the cables make it oh-so-scrunchy.


Fan and Feather Slouchy Beret, by Violet Green (ravelry).  Created as a replacement for a hat that mysteriously disappeared between terminals on a certain someone's flight home last year.  Let's hope version 2 stays a bit safer!


There were a few more hats (and a purse that was mistaken for a hat).  Tracking down those photos, as I forgot to take any before they left Santa's workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment